Eternal . Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Movie Battles 2 Clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Corruption

Go down 
+4
Kaldar
Bledtares
Apoc
Platypus
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Platypus

Corruption Empty
PostSubject: Corruption   Corruption I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 5:14 am

Today, I went on the so called our server:"Republic of the Eternals". There, I played for awhile while renaming to clantags. I saw noob_02 connect, and from nowhere he got kicked. I questioned Retrox why he did it but he just said sorry without explaining.
I kept asking for several rounds then got stfu'ed and the map changed.
There, I raged and then quit eternal. I argued with Rap and then when we killed him, I got kicked.
Bye Blaze, you've been quite a good leader except the time when you got inactive.
You're invited to join our (apoc's and mine) friend-team. Purpose of this team is just to have fun.
Back to top Go down
Apoc

Corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption   Corruption I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 8:04 am

Indeed.

Nekorlai is some polish twat, who for some reason bought us a server then put him self in charge and started kicking everybody.

Me and kuna are out.

Non polak people post here if ur intrested in joinin myn and kunas friendly fun team Smile

No dickheads allowed.

AKA. POLAKS!
Back to top Go down
Platypus

Corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption   Corruption I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 9:01 am

Polish? I believe he's hungarian. Not sure though.
Back to top Go down
Apoc

Corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption   Corruption I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 10:12 am

Oh.

Well he still acts like a polak! Razz
Back to top Go down
Bledtares

Bledtares

Corruption Empty
PostSubject: I'll leave   Corruption I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 3:44 am

I'll leave,beacause Kuna leave.
Back to top Go down
Kaldar

Corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption   Corruption I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 6:29 am

If Kuna, Apoc and Bledtared leave, I'll leave too. I agree that these admins act like kids becouse when I was playing with them they were kicking many people for no reason and changing map on DUEL MAP with 20 people... Pathetic... Eternal is simply dying - no clanwars, no trainings, no fun.
Back to top Go down
Apoc

Corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption   Corruption I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 7:05 am

Blaze isnt even active so whats the point?
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption   Corruption I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 9:25 am

Aha............. Fuck sake, lol....Meh i dunno whattafuk to do idc anymore, leave if you want..Hmm kaldar.
No fun eh? make some dont just expect leaders to arrange everything.
Back to top Go down
https://eternaljka.forumotion.com
Kaldar

Corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption   Corruption I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 11:14 am

But so far u arranged...what? I think nothing.
Back to top Go down
Apoc

Corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption   Corruption I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Akimaru

Akimaru

Corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption   Corruption I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 3:05 pm

Oh crap bounce . .. O.k Kuna , Apoc , farewell and may your lightsabers (guns instead ) always strike true What a Face Smile
Back to top Go down
SHARKAN

SHARKAN

Corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption   Corruption I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 9:09 am

Oh , what if we will kick both mentioned guys , will you stay then ? Very Happy Just an idea .
Back to top Go down
Apoc

Corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption   Corruption I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 9:24 am

=o
Back to top Go down
Akimaru

Akimaru

Corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption   Corruption I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:50 pm

Guys , We shutted down EG Smile Due to too much of Unactive members we and Blaze starting with LtD Living the Dream... Its EG reborning project.. So all active and loyal members are now under LtD Smile
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption   Corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:03 pm

yea.... shark and the rest you can be in with us as well... If you wish.
Back to top Go down
SHARKAN

SHARKAN

Corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption   Corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:15 pm

Sure . Do we have some web ? And nick should looks like this LtDSHARKAN ? or LtD.SHARKAN ?
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption   Corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:32 pm

Sharky go on xfire so i can sort that stuff out Razz plx xD...
tags = name'ltd Smile web will come soon
Back to top Go down
Akimaru

Akimaru

Corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption   Corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 2:26 pm

And we managed two permanent Colors.... so you must have black and white combinated nickname Smile
Back to top Go down
SHARKAN

SHARKAN

Corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption   Corruption I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 9:29 am

Ill try , but for any case send me PM plz .
Back to top Go down
»exodus«

Corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption   Corruption I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 12:26 pm

Sry for not posting for a week probs with pc.

Wow. This is mental. Which where the polaks that where ruining our server/clan? kick em, and keep eternal.
I like eternal, i just joined i dnt want it to shut down, even if it does come back as LtD. ah well, if that is to happen, please count me in if possible. First post i read is about how about 5 people are leaving, then an argument, then LtD? How did this exactly happen so quickly??
Back to top Go down
Aki

Corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption   Corruption I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 4:57 am

Lets just say that , we and blaze are active 24/7 . Most of teh clans have lack in Organization.
and doing something... We are fast ....We also acting like that.
Back to top Go down
Apoc

Corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption   Corruption I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:51 am

I disagree.

Blaze might be on but his never on mb2.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption   Corruption I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:03 am

Lol I play alot of mb2, i dont know how much you expect me to play apoc to actually play that much... I do have a social life as well, mates / footy etc.... you know Razz ? also i have other games not just jka xD... I play as much as i can.
Back to top Go down
Apoc

Corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption   Corruption I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 12:03 pm

Well if u check my xfire profile, i play like 3 hours a week so u know..

Not even 3 hours :<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption   Corruption I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal . Gaming :: Members Chat :: Clan News-
Jump to: