Eternal . Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Movie Battles 2 Clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I really want to join!! :p

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
»exodus«

I really want to join!! :p Empty
PostSubject: I really want to join!! :p   I really want to join!! :p I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 2:07 pm

Gaming Name: »exodus« or «exodus» (lol)
Contact : Xfire / Msn: Xfire: Chris4994 MSN:skittles_skittles123@hotmail.co.uk [What can i say.. I like skittles >.<]
Faviroute Class / Map : Bounty Hunter [Not hero though ;p] and I like playing sith but I'm not great at duels xD

I would like to join eternal cos the people are cool lol :p
Also...I asked Flash whether i was good enough and he said yes...so here I am :p
Another thing is....the tags are so sexy......eternal.exodus it just looks good :p
My average amount of kill:detahs ratio is usually around/close to double the amount of deaths, e.g. today, i was playing with Flash and I was on [KILLS]30 for [DEATHS]16 :p
I also know apoc, but I played under the name of veyron before, so you may have seen me play under that name before ;p
Thanks,
Exodus

[plesae let me in >.<]
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: I really want to join!! :p   I really want to join!! :p I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 3:05 pm

Smexy Application.....^^ Okay, ive seen you around before...Im sure, on DSI or w/e.. Okay, With the tags you put on ure application wear them with a .T at the end. Trial for a few days,
England ^^ N1 , and 14 ^^
Back to top Go down
https://eternaljka.forumotion.com
Apoc

PostSubject: Re: I really want to join!! :p   I really want to join!! :p I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 12:39 am

SUP BREDWIN?!
Back to top Go down
»exodus«

PostSubject: Re: I really want to join!! :p   I really want to join!! :p I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 1:38 am

Apoc :p howya doin??

In reply to Blaze's comment "smexy application".......eternal.smexodus Razz
Back to top Go down
Boreas

Boreas

PostSubject: Re: I really want to join!! :p   I really want to join!! :p I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 7:15 am

Hi Exodus and welcome.
Back to top Go down
Akimaru

Akimaru

PostSubject: Re: I really want to join!! :p   I really want to join!! :p I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 8:23 am

Welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Apoc

PostSubject: Re: I really want to join!! :p   I really want to join!! :p I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 9:56 am

Im alright, even tho i dont know who you are :O

X
Back to top Go down
»exodus«

PostSubject: Re: I really want to join!! :p   I really want to join!! :p I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 2:20 am

lol apoc you do...but I used to play under loads of different names....just made one up for everyone ten seconds.
*opens console*
set name "whatever happens to come into my head xD"
Back to top Go down
Apoc

PostSubject: Re: I really want to join!! :p   I really want to join!! :p I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 2:10 am

Trial done.

You may now take of the {T} on ur name exo =]
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: I really want to join!! :p   I really want to join!! :p I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 2:25 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
https://eternaljka.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I really want to join!! :p   I really want to join!! :p I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I really want to join!! :p
Page 1 of 1