Eternal . Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Movie Battles 2 Clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting ''Favorite Classes'' revived

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Platypus

Getting ''Favorite Classes'' revived Empty
PostSubject: Getting ''Favorite Classes'' revived   Getting ''Favorite Classes'' revived I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 2:37 pm

I thought it was a good idea with the favorite classes but we could change it to the class you're best with.
This is mostly a for clanwar ''helper''. Blaze can pick people for his team , etc: ''I need a sniper and a soldier'' then he could simply pick them from his list.
The list could be in the forums.

Tell me what you like about this suggestion , then let Blaze decide if wants it back.
Back to top Go down
{Akimaru}

{Akimaru}

PostSubject: Re: Getting ''Favorite Classes'' revived   Getting ''Favorite Classes'' revived I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 3:12 am

This idea is perfect.. Perfect fancer will take jedi/Sith and sniper - Hero/BH. There will be no " I wanna this class"
But to proceed this we need clan training Very Happy
Back to top Go down
$pinzoR^

$pinzoR^

PostSubject: Re: Getting ''Favorite Classes'' revived   Getting ''Favorite Classes'' revived I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 8:18 am

Great Idea Kuna....this could work and ive seen similar in older clans...but whoever is picking must try make sure everyone is getting matches not just the classes that the leader needs to win the match. Well anyway My favorite classes are Jedi/Sith Hero/BH
Back to top Go down
http://www.pspiso.com
Platypus

PostSubject: Re: Getting ''Favorite Classes'' revived   Getting ''Favorite Classes'' revived I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 10:08 am

$pinzoR^ wrote:
Great Idea Kuna....this could work and ive seen similar in older clans...but whoever is picking must try make sure everyone is getting matches not just the classes that the leader needs to win the match. Well anyway My favorite classes are Jedi/Sith Hero/BH

I think we should base on who we take depending on how difficult the opponent is. So if we're facing the hardest clan in the whole MBII , we would take our most strongest members.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Getting ''Favorite Classes'' revived   Getting ''Favorite Classes'' revived I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 10:16 am

Ok.. Ill fix this out soon... but ill make a list on this topic of classes of people. I think max will be 2.
Back to top Go down
https://eternaljka.forumotion.com
{Akimaru}

{Akimaru}

PostSubject: Re: Getting ''Favorite Classes'' revived   Getting ''Favorite Classes'' revived I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 1:06 pm

$pinzoR^ wrote:

Those are my favorite classes too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
$pinzoR^

$pinzoR^

PostSubject: Re: Getting ''Favorite Classes'' revived   Getting ''Favorite Classes'' revived I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 1:52 pm

Great minds think alike Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.pspiso.com
Platypus

PostSubject: Re: Getting ''Favorite Classes'' revived   Getting ''Favorite Classes'' revived I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 2:53 am

Max two classes Sad That's four classes.
We'll create another ''favorite classes'' topic later so Blaze can take them into the list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting ''Favorite Classes'' revived   Getting ''Favorite Classes'' revived I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting ''Favorite Classes'' revived
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal . Gaming :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: